Psychiatric Outpatient Treatment
Because a patient’s progression into addiction can be precipitated, strengthened or complicated by a mental health disorder, Key Recovery employs a dynamic and multifaceted approach for the Dual Diagnosis population. Psychiatric evaluation and medication monitoring are addressed through referrals made by Key Recovery’s clinical staff, and a psychiatrist provides these services once a week to clients requiring psychiatric care.
- If a client requires psychiatric care, a member of the treatment team will assist the client in obtaining psychiatric services.
- All clients who participate in either a psychiatric evaluation or a follow up medication management session with the psychiatrist will have their case reviewed by our Operations Assistant to determine:
- If the client has a Primary Care Physician (PCP)
- If so, has Key Recovery secured a signed Release of Information from the client to allow communication with the PCP?
- If yes, Key Recovery staff will communicate with a client’s primary care physician to ensure appropriate and adequate collaboration regarding psychiatric appointments, including medications prescribed by Key Recovery’s psychiatrist.
- If the client does not have a PCP at the time of the appointment, the Operations Assistant will offer assistance to obtain a PCP in the provider network of the client’s funding source.
An Environment of Compassion
KeyStone Center provides treatment for addiction and co-occurring issues at our facility five miles south of Philadelphia International Airport in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We provide addiction services to patients from all over the country.
We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, call us today at 610-876-9000.