Inpatient Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) may be beneficial for individuals who:
- Have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder or Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Have a history of trauma, compromising their current functioning
- Have significant struggles with anger management
- Have had a history of multiple suicide attempts or an attempt in the past 6 months, self-injurious behavior in the past year
- Have a history of multiple inpatient substance abuse treatments
The program is staffed by therapists who have received extensive training by Treatment Implementation Collaborative. Targeted DBT groups are offered each day, in addition to the co-occurring disorder treatment curriculum. These groups provide skills training aimed at improving daily emotional and behavioral functioning. Clients receive weekly individual therapy in addition to treatment. Modules include:
- Emotional Regulation
- Distress Tolerance
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
To fully complete the program, prospective clients must have a minimum approved length of stay of 3 weeks. To refer a patient to KeyStone Center’s DBT Program, please call 610-876-9000.
An Environment of Compassion
KeyStone Center provides treatment for addiction and co-occurring issues at our facility five miles south of Philadelphia International Airport in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We provide addiction services to patients from all over the country.
We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, call us today at 610-876-9000.