Key Recovery Outpatient Services
Key Recovery offers several outpatient groups for adolescents and adults requiring structured care during the day or evening, but who can continue to return home following their treatment.
The KeyStone Center accepts most major insurances and we offer self-pay on a sliding Scale. Please feel free to contact the center and our staff will answer any insurance related questions.
To schedule an appointment, please call 484-490-1060.
Key Recovery Center-Brookhaven
5000 Hilltop Drive
Brookhaven, PA 19015
We offer 24 Hour Emergency Services provided by our Brookhaven location. For help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, please call (610) 876-9000.
Key Recovery Brookhaven offers “OPEN ACCESS” every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday beginning at 8:30 a.m. No appointment is necessary.
Key Recovery Brookhaven is accessible by SEPTA bus routes 117 and 109.
OUTPATIENT GAMBLING SERVICE
Key Recovery offers outpatient treatment for individuals struggling with compulsive gambling. This is a no-cost service.
OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRY SERVICES
Key Recovery offers psychiatry services to individuals with a primary substance use disorder and a co-occurring psychiatric disorder. We offer these services by appointment each week. Our psychiatrist may also want to discuss the use of Medication Assisted treatment either Suboxone or vivitrol to further assist with cravings associated with a substance use disorder. Our psychiatrist will review past treatment, diagnosis, past follow up and what the client wants to do to treat their addiction. Please call 484-490-1060 to make an appointment.
PARTIAL HOSPITALIZATION PROGRAM (PHP)
Key Recovery’s Partial Hospitalization Program is designed to help adults who need more structured and focused care than can be provided in traditional outpatient treatment.
- PHP is intended for clients who need assistance with structuring a substance-free lifestyle and maintaining abstinence, but do not require a residential program.
- Our program allows clients the opportunity to apply new knowledge immediately in their home environment.
- The typical length of PHP is one to two weeks, depending upon the needs of the client. The client is continuously evaluated in order to determine the right time to step down to an lOP level of care.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT (IOP)
IOP is designed to help clients establish a foundation for long term recovery from drugs and alcohol.
- Length and Style of Treatment
- The typical stay in lOP is six weeks (18 sessions), but the client is continuously evaluated in order to determine the right time to step down.
- Groups meet three times per week for three hours each
- lOP allows clients the opportunity to apply new knowledge immediately in their home environment.
- Clients in lOP need help with structuring a substance-free lifestyle and maintaining abstinence, but do not require a residential program.
- Achieve Abstinence
- Foster behavioral changes that support a new, sober lifestyle
- Develop a positive, sober support network
- Identify and address psychosocial issues including
- Following terms and conditions of probation
- Understanding motivation and committing to treatment
- Counteracting ambivalence and denial
- Conducting self-assessment,setting goals, and self-monitoring progress
- Overcoming common barriers to treatment
- Learning about biopsychosocial disease and recovery processes
- Understanding the effect of specific drugs and alcohol on the brain and body
- Placing symptoms of substance use disorders in the context of other behavioral health problems
- Learning about early and protracted withdrawal symptoms for specific drugs and alcohol
- Knowing the stages of recovery and the client’s place in the continuum of care
- Minimizing risks of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Identifying high-risk situations that are cues or triggers to substance use: people, places, and things
- Identifying peer pressures and compulsive sexual behavior as triggers
- Understanding cravings and urges, learning to extinguish thoughts about substance use, and coping with cravings
- Structuring personal time
- Understanding abstinence and the use of prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Understanding the goals and practices of various 12-Step or other mutual-help groups while identifying and using positive support networks
- Treatment Engagement (few days to few weeks)
- Early Recovery (6-12 weeks)
- Types of groups
- Drug and Alcohol Refusal Training
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
- Assertiveness training
- Stress Management
- Support Groups
- Interpersonal Process groups
Rooted in evidence-based practices, our DUI Program consists of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing as well as a structured, weekly curriculum for individuals requiring an outpatient level of care.
PARENTING IN RECOVERY
We provide specialty services designed to assist parents who are in the stages of recovery. Our program offers guidance on effectively setting limits with children, creating a home environment, and strategies to re-engage in the family system in their sobriety.
We provide evidence-based, specialized addiction treatment to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community in a supportive environment. Clients will work with their therapist to address a variety of issues including gender identity and expression, the coming out process, trauma, anxiety, depression and sexual compulsivity.
An Environment of Compassion
KeyStone Center provides treatment for addiction and co-occurring issues at our facility five miles south of Philadelphia International Airport in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We provide addiction services to patients from all over the country.
We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, call us today at 610-876-9000.