DUI Program at KeyStone Center
Rooted in evidence-based practices, our DUI Program consists of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Motivational Interviewing as well as a structured, weekly curriculum for individuals requiring an outpatient level of care.
- DUI may not be completed in conjunction with a higher level of care
- Length and Style of Treatment
- Self-Pay Only, eight-week program
- One group per week, one hour each
- Emphasis on Integrated Care- Contact with:
- Primary Care Doctor
- Family Member(s)
- Probation Officer
- Other Appropriate Persons
- Identifying Substance Use Disorder Symptoms
- Substance Use, Misuse, Abuse, and Dependence
- Processing the Emotions of Getting a DUI
- Legal and Emotional Consequences
- Healthy Coping Skills
- Stages of Change
An Environment of Compassion
KeyStone Center provides treatment for addiction and co-occurring issues at our facility five miles south of Philadelphia International Airport in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. We provide addiction services to patients from all over the country.
We offer no-cost, confidential assessments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, call us today at 610-876-9000.